Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Another Living Life Lately

If I haven't already said this, TIME IS FLYING!! I was talking to a friend the other day when they asked me how my week was going and what I had been up to. I just kind of sat there and had to ask myself the same question. I know I did go places and see people but everything has just gone by so fast lately that it all has become one big blur. Thankfully though there are pictures to help me remember what a good time I have been having lately. So here's a quick look at what I've been up to lately.

Having breakfast for dinner with my best friend from back in Tennessee
chasing bacon
Running for a cure
Catching up with some more friends I haven't seen in a while
Attending weddings
Reuniting with some Zeta sisters
& taking LOTS of pictures of my pup
LOOK AT THAT FACE!!
SERIOUSLY THAT FACE!!
& some more wedding fun. #classic

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...