Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Feeling 22

It's my birthday! WAHOO!


Today I am twenty-two years old and while most people are super excited on their birthdays, I'm not really sure how I feel about this whole getting older thing. It's not that I really fear growing up and of course I still love to celebrate, but getting older means the less young I am. Duh I know that's obvious, but I like being young. I like not having to worry about responsibility and still having the freedom to pursue anything I want. There are so many things I want to do and so little time to do them. So I guess for now you can call me Peter Pan, dreaming of flying off to Neverland where I can stay forever young.

How this girl feels about turning four is exactly how I feel about turning twenty-two


& of course what is a twenty-second birthday without playing this song on repeat all day long

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...