Friday, November 28, 2014

A Christmas Playlist

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, everywhere you go; except for Laos, it looks nothing like Christmas here. The closest we have to any red and green are the sunburned tourists and the still very much alive and covered in green leave trees. Maybe I'll buy some ornaments and decorate them. I do have some plans up my sleeve for bringing the Christmas cheer to Southeast Asia, but you're going to have to wait. But for now, while I get started on that Christmas decorating please enjoy some of my favorite holiday videos that have been floating around the internet recently.

This video is just too cute. A young "Michael and Idina" dance and sing it out to Baby, It's Cold Outisde



If you have yet to watch this incredible version of Mary, Did you Know by Pentatonix, then you should really get on the internet some more. A friend suggested that I watch it and that was the first time I had heard about it, but after that I saw it everywhere. Everyone has been obsessing over it and with good reason. 


So this video isn't actually new, but it is one of my favorite Christmas songs. Sung by Dave Barnes and Hillary Scot (better known for Lady Antebellum) I present to you Christmas Tonight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...