Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Atlanta Silverbacks

It's been soccer mania around here lately, but i'm not complaining. If i'm not watching the World Cup, i'm talking about it or checking scores on my phone. Last Saturday I attended my first Atlanta Silverbacks game which was awesome. Atlanta is also working towards getting an MLS team in 2017 which fingers crossed that it will all workout! Then this weekend a couple friends and I are going to Soccerfest in Atlanta.They will be showing all the games that day including the next USA (Did you watch their win against Ghana?!?!) game on a big screen in the park and will have soccer activities all day long.

Spain plays Chile today.. I still can't even talk about what happened during their last game, but it will be okay. The past is in the past and i'm hoping today we will see the Spanish team dominate. Also, here are a few pictures from the Atlanta Silverbacks vs Real Salt Lake game. They we're all taken before or after the game, the actual game was to intense that I didn't even think about taking pictures. Atlanta won by the way 2-1





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...