Sunday, March 2, 2014

Living Life Lately

I apologize for my lack of posting. So much has happened!! 
from my older sister getting married,
to lots and lots of time spent with visiting family,
a day trip to Rome (Georgia that is) to watch some beautiful friends compete in a pageant,
and loads of cuddling and obsessing over my family's newest addition.
As usual it has also been a week of emotional rollercoasters. Its amazing how I can feel so encouraged one minute and so discouraged the next but thankfully overall it was a pretty good week. Seeing my friends from school was just what I needed and helped cure a little bit of the Romesickness I had been feeling. And of course is there anything that some puppy kisses can't cure!?
Another pup picture for the road

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...